Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Countdown

So, here we are. One year ago I knew I was going to make this epic journey. Do you think I prepared as well as I should've? No. But therein lays the adventure. My Spanish is not quite where I hoped it would be, so I'm going to rely on my skillful representation of concepts using hand gestures. I will make the first part of the trip on my own. Getting myself from JP to the airport and flying first to Paris and then to Madrid all on my own. Luckily, there is a plan to have me meet up with Diana's bf in Madrid for our train travel to Salamanca.

I should point out that I make no promises on this blog. I really started it so I could try and catalog the varied and splendorous foods I would sample on this trip. It is my hope to include some fotos of what I'm eating and descriptions of it all. Along the way I imagine some images and stories of our travels. If I don't get to it...well, you've been warned ahead of time. Flight is at 5:30pm tomorrow. Wish me luck!
~Besos

1 comment:

  1. stop making excuses and blog! Or I'll le singe your eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete